The hair dryer is used to dry, shape, blow straight, smooth and increase fluffy, elastic waves and curl for all lengths and types of hair. The working principle of the hair dryer is to remove moisture and heat the hair, so the salt bond and hydrogen bond will be re-linked into a new form. The hair dryer is best used when the hair is washed with shampoo, because the surfactant in the shampoo reduces static electricity. Stylists can use a specific modeling comb, usually round comb, and even fingers to make waves or straight hair. Other accessories include tufts and hoods. Match the mouth can quickly dry hair, concentrated airflow. Match the wind cover can enhance the natural elasticity of hair, dry natural curls.
Product and Specification:
- SOKANO WIND 1500 Watt Professional Hair Dryer
- Available in HD-001 Red and HD-002 Purple
- Professional 1500W for great styling results
- 3 Different temperature settings
- 2 Flexible speed settings
- High Performance
- Lightweight yet Robust
- Affordable Price
- Attractive Design
- Clean the blower before disconnecting the power!
- Do not immerse the blower in water!
- Clean with a damp cloth and dry it with a clean dry cloth.
- Regularly clean the air inlet with a brush to remove dust and hair from the grille.