Parents always awake by hungry baby during midnight. This is a headache time to make a milk which is suitable for baby feeding while baby is pushing his mother with even louder cry.
Here is the salvage for all the mothers and fathers. Pour the hot milk in the Automatic Milk Temperature Regulation Cup, shake for 1 minute and you will get a milk at actually 55 degree Celsius which is perfect for baby feeding. No more testing with palm or sink in a cool water while baby is crying for starvation.
1. Pour boil water/milk into the Automatic Milk Temperature Regulation Cup, shake for 1 minute and you will get the water/milk at 55 degree Celsius.
2. If you would like to have warm water after that, put a cool water into Automatic Milk Temperature Regulation Cup and shake for 1 minute and the water/milk will reach 55 degree Celsius. It you keep the water/milk in the Automatic Milk Temperature Regulation Cup, it can keep the temperature at 55 degree Celsius for at least 4 hours
3. If you add in boil water instantly after first cup of boil water, it will take 30 minutes to reach 55 degree Celsius
- Capacity: 240ml
- Material: Food Grade PP for outer part and Food Grade 315 Stainless Steel for inner part
- Measurement: 22cm x 7.6cm
- Weight: 400gm
- Colour: Yellow